About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Monday, April 23, 2012
I have never ever been in a real car accident before in my life, today that changed..

It's not a big deal, but it was just a moment of ultimate and pure fear when I lost control over the car..I was like "this is it! this is it!" but alhamdulillah everything was okay :) Picatchu is okay too <3

Oh and later when I was standing with the guy who hit me, a random guy came to me and started asking me what happened, the funny thing is that he didn't ask me whose fault was it, he just assumed that it was my fault and that the guy is insisting on calling the traffic accidents investigation team, while it was exactly the other way around..but you know I'm a woman, it's always the woman's fault :)

Oh well, an experience is an experience, and I'm glad to know I can handle myself well in such situation.
Have a good night everyone

12 comments:

FarhanJ said...

Fear teaches us the kind of lessons which cannot be taught any other way.....if one has the right mind to perceive it!. It's good that everything worked out just okay.

الكيل بمكيالين said...

الحمدلله على سلامتك :)
تنذكر وما تنعاد انشاءالله

SimSim said...

الحمد لله على سلامتك !!

نيسان said...

الحمدلله على السلامه
"
سلامتكوا انتي وبيكاتشو

Um Ommar said...

الحمدلله على السلامه
وفعلن,مارح نتعلم إلا ت نجرب
ومتل ما حكيت,الحادث ثانيه واحده فقط لا غير

عملت حادثين, والحمدلله الطرف التاني كان متعاون ومحتجناش للشرطه
وصلحنا اللي صلحناه وكله ع السكيت

في شغله بجوز ما حدن حكالك عنها
بس تعملي حادث,وينزل ع ستستم الشرطه
رح بيرتفع عليكي التأمين؟
وكل حادث بغرامه ماليه ع الترخيص زياده؟

ف الأحسن إنه الوضع ينحل سلمي
طالما الخساره ماديه مش بالأرواح
والله يسترنا يارب

Saleh said...

الحمد لله على السلامه

abuelsharif said...

7amdella 3al salama we 3ala salamet pica pica !!

Finalway said...

الحمد لله على السلامة ...

وان شاء الله سليمة ..

والي في الريش بخشيش


بسيطة

Hana Ihjoul said...

الحمدالله على السلامة :)

SAWA7 said...

سلامات سلامات

SAWA7 said...

سلامات سلامات

Rain said...

Thank you everyone <3