About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, April 6, 2012
I haven't watched a good show for such a long time, and I really like zombie stuff so I decided to watch The Walking Dead, I finished the first season last night and I absolutely love it! great plot, scary as hell, realistic characters, and amazing music tracks.


My first impression was feeling like I was playing Resident Evil, you know that old animated game with the girl trying to survive among zombies..it used the scare the crap out of me :)


Here's a great soundtrack from the last episode

5 comments:

نورنياتي said...

i love zombies
59o9an fi hai al game plant vs zombies
sooooooo lovely

b7obhom bs ma b7b had almosalsal

Wafa said...

second season will be a bit disappointing,then there are a few good scenes until you reach the last three episodes where they will do good enough for all the bad they did for the first of the season.
did i spoil all the fun :P

Haitham Jafar said...

u play resident evil! :مصدوم:

خخخخ

Rain said...

B6a6a
ana kman bs I suck at zombie games:P

Wafa
Nope you were right I got immediately board of it!

Haitham
LOL I never figured out how to move that damn train, remember it?

Haitham Jafar said...

what train! only know the name of the game 3a fikra :)