About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Sunday, June 3, 2012
I might have mentioned before that my sisters, and even my friends used to make fun of me for being different. I am not claiming that I'm one in a million, I see myself as ordinary as any of my siblings, but I've always had a different way of thinking, different behaviors, and different taste. It used to make me so sad and lonely.
But now and after I've grown up, I am so happy to be the way I am, I love myself and everything about me even my flaws. I have realized that people love me the way I am, and if I was something else I would not have met and loved the most precious people to my heart. I am happy with myself :)

7 comments:

Devil's Mind said...

Love the message :)

Z. said...

it's better to be a coat of many colours, than a dull shade. though, being the "same," whatever that may entail, isn't necessarily dull. (:

Anonymous said...

Well at least you aren't black/brown in a country that most people are white .

Hana Ihjoul said...

sometimes being different could be better actually most the times mean that :)

Finalway said...

what the point of live if your not social , it's completely meaningless to be a copy or like other people , the should be special with his personality , and some flaws could be your special marks :)

Rain said...

Devil's Mind
Ahlan Zaid :)

Z.
V. True

Anonymous
I do not think you understood my point :)

Hana Ihjoul
I agree

Finalway
Exactly :)

Anonymous said...

It trains you on what techniques and tactics you need to use to promote your products and websites., vpn client bu. Consequently, the use of the domesticated animals was a trait that was distinctive to certain regions in the world and it also formed an important part of these cultures. If your wedding is a theme of the wonders of winter, or modern elegance, the effect of crystal jewelry in your wedding bouquets and centers will be absolutely amazing. web proxy for school. You both have to share the journey and experiences; you both have to enjoy the riding experience. vpn backup com