About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Thursday, July 12, 2012
So a while ago I applied for a job I was dying for, I got through the first exam and did the second one, but they did not invite me to the interview so I was like whatever..I'm still learning


BUT just this morning, someone actually told me, and yes they know all about it, told me that I was actually one of the best ones who applied for the job, but they didn't want me because I don't have much experience


God I was so pleased! :) it isn't much but it is nice to be appreciated every once in a while isn't it? I'm becoming a bit workaholic these days but I don't care, I'm motivated, ambitious, and happy! :) ya rb!

4 comments:

Whisper said...

hello ya amar

Yes it's very nice feeling when u know that u r good as much as you see ur self
Congratulations 7abebti

BTW...u crossed my mined today :)...while I was shopping with my friends we entered an accessories shop ... Owl owl every where :D

Ammar said...

Cute o katha :D

sfo said...

بالتوفيق في المرات القادمة

:cry:

ما في حد بقدّم على وظايف مثلي
ما في نصيب

:cry2:

Rain said...

Whisper
yes la7azet saireen moda k2eno? yala good :)
kefek inty? koll 3am w inty b 5air

Ammar
me? b3rf

sfo
allah ywaf2ak ya rb :) kefak inta? zmaaaan 3annak