About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Sunday, July 8, 2012
Two years ago when I got a scholarship to study for one semester at Granada University, Spain I was dead scared.. I was worried that I will be lonely, sad, lost, culturally shocked..I had no clue who I was and I did not understand what was around me let alone what was out these so far!


I do not regret my decision to decline the scholarship until this day, I actually think it was one of the best decisions I ever made in my life, because it was simply NOT the right time.


Now..I feel like I'm ready.. I have a full understanding of myself and a sufficient understanding of the world... I wanna travel and see other places
So..I'm looking for scholarships...programs...anything that would give me the chance to see the world
Wish me luck...and if you have any suggestion let me know


Over n' out ;)

0 comments: