About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Thursday, August 2, 2012
Yes everyone does regardless of tha fact that they made a mistake. You know what? we all make mistakes, it just happens that some of us are lucky and their mistakes aren't life-ruining indelible ones. But some other people aren't so lucky, they make one mistake while still young and naive, they choose the wrong path and they are forever lost..


I feel so bad for this person, who is very dear to my heart, because they cannot erase their past choices, they do not get a do-over, and why? because of this masculine, unfair, unreasonable, disgusting, sad excuse of a society we have..


However, and even though I sympathies with this person, I'm forced to tell them to deal with their reality or else suffer the consequences, because this is the only choice they get, and no do-overs!

0 comments: