About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, September 7, 2012
I've always been so nice to people, rude people, mean people, backward, shallow, cruel, stupid, nosy, egotistical... and frankly I have had it.

Lately I've taken a decision, let's call it a very early new year resolution, I'm going to say exactly what I think and with pure honesty... no sugar coating and no nice words! I'm tired of putting up with people just because they're older than me or just cause I don't know them well

I'm going to be rude and tell people to mind their own business and stop being so dumb from now on, and even though I know that'll make my life harder, I know I will feel better!

9 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

عنجد؟

بتقدري تستمري!

:)

Rain said...

ba2dar ah lesh la2? sort a7ess el nas ma be7termo el wa7d ella iza sar haik m3hom I swear to God! 3omrak 7assait ino u're not taken seriously just because u're nice?

Haitham Jafar said...

it`s worth a shot , but it always -for me- bounces back at me!
بالتوفيق! :)

Rain said...

Thanks :) will be telling u what happens

Ehab said...

Sometimes, I feel that people who are nice to everyone's rudeness, might have no standerds as to how they would want to be dealt with.

And I say this because I may suffer from this as well, so no hate. (on my to recovery hopefully :) )

Ehab said...

Sometimes, I feel that people who are nice to everyone's rudeness, might have no standerds as to how they would want to be dealt with.

And I say this because I may suffer from this as well, so no hate. (on my to recovery hopefully :) )

Rain said...

Ehab,
Exactly, and this is why I'm not going to be nice anymore, to hell with it :)

AseelRaheem said...

be honest to people and speak up your mind! Always!! it is good for the heart and the mind.. but never be rude or cruel even when its the truth because you will feel baaaad afterwards.. find the balance in between sweets :)

Rain said...

Aseel,
you are right, and I'm getting there enshallah :)
thank :*