About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Monday, September 3, 2012
I'm starting a tag for underrated movies (in my opinion that is) and I'm starting with The Cell.
I'm not the biggest fan of JLO as an actress to be honest, but I thought she did an exceptional work in this movie. She perfected the role of the loving psychiatrist who is passionate about helping troubled children (even the children within each and every one of us). 

As for the movie, I might be a little biased because I love psychological thrillers. I simply was amazed by the original story and bewildered by the imagined inner world of the psycho path...

I was particularly impressed with one of the last scenes where the therapist reverses the situation and brings the psycho path into her mind instead of going into his, I loved it when she was represented by Virgin Mary; a very well written scene and amazing direction I thought..

This is it for this one, see you soon with another underrated one!

0 comments: