About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, November 7, 2012
Do you know that type of people who can squeeze in an insult while talking normally to you? and they just go on talking as if nothing happened! I don't know how to deal with them, I so dearly wish I was more rude and just respond immediately, but I never do! I don't know why! I just don't say anything and later I think about it and start wishing I said something back. I know I shouldn't care about it and I don't, but sometimes it really ruins my day, I don't know maybe I'm just too sensitive but it really hurts my feelings..

I keep promising myself to be meaner but I think the problem is that I don't realize how much I'm hurt until later and that's why I take it easy and don't say anything at the moment.

Okay this is pretty passive aggressive but I need to say it: Just because you have psychological issues and you don't feel good about yourself and your life does not mean you should hurt other people to make yourself feel better, you're a mean person and no one will ever love you.

5 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

there r asafeen 101 classes u know :)

------

biddek l sara7a,, ts better in more ways than 1 to not respond but ALSO once and awhile ucan just show a person who is repeatedly doing this a taste of their own medicine.

u r not dragging yrself to there level, u r contributing toward
putting a limit, a line to such ahbal!

The Black Jubah said...

Silence is the best policy...what would Rasulullah do in this situation?

Saleh said...

They are everywhere. For some, it is intentional and for the others it is part of their character and the don't even know they have said something bad like that. You do the best by ignoring them. As you said, you shouldn't care and you shouldn't even think about what they said at all.

Rain said...

Haitham,
b3rf wallah b3rf bs don't u feel some times ino ja3balk ta5od b 7a22ak? ja3bali akoon vicious..nawareiieh..bs marrah b 7iaty

Black Jubah,
Thanks :)

Saleh,
I think you are absolutely right about how some people don't mean it, and I really don't care most of the time but like I told Haitham a7inan bkoon ja3bali a5od b 7a22y..

Haitham Jafar said...

I know, we can all relate I guess.

Sometimes the hanging on to the temptation of the (1st time) is good, cause there IS a fear of flood gates to open and no turning back!

Hopefully not :)