About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, November 27, 2012
My to watch list is getting miles long now and I'm dying to watch these, here is the latest updated version:


Porco Rosso
My So-Called Life

The Cat Returns (again)
Pom Poko
Tales from Earthsea
Only Yesterday
From Up on Poppy Hill
Lupin the Third: The Castle of Cagliostro
Ocean Waves
Panda! Go Panda!
Colorful
The Girl Who Leapt Through Time (again)
The Prestige
Sleepers
The Exorcist
Pirates of Silicon Valley
Donnie Darko 
(again)
Total Sunshine of The Spotless Mind 
(again)
Precious
Cinderella Man
Being John Malkovich
Midnight in Paris
The Darjeeling Limited
The Big Lebowski
Crash
Son of Rambo
Instinct
Monster
Seven 
(again)
12 Monkeys 
(again)
The Pianist
Star Dust 
(again)
Into The Wilde
Saturday Night Live
Inception 
(again)
The Departed 
(again)
The Curious Case of Benjamen Btton
The Hours
Lost in Translation
Days of Heaven
Milk
21 Grams
Cold Mountain
About Schmidt
The Grey
Secondhand Lions (again)
AI 
(again)
Sin City
Detachment
50/50
Peeping Tom
The Cabinet in the Woods

Moonrise Kingdom
The Dark Knight Rises
Brave
Ted

Ice Age Continental Drift
Madagascar 3: Europe's Most Wanted

10 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

بدنا لينكس و/أو دي في ديز

:/)

+

أهم شي = وقت!
:((

Rain said...

ba2dar a3teek links imdb bseer? :P
bil zabt w2t wt2 w2ttttttt!

keef galsgo wella absar sho ismha..

Haitham Jafar said...

imdb! btsibby 3alai ya raino,, mashi mashi .. :P


glasgow ,,, is treating us well, I guess.. but stealing time from ME specifically :(

Rain said...

maleesh 3al torrent w hay el gesas :(

yalla m3lesh el mohem merta7 min el araf elly hoon neiialak ya shai5 (mashallah b sawt 5afet)

Haitham Jafar said...

I would`ve sent u some but it`s (mostly) illegal here! And we r on the uni`s internet service provider i.e. monitored! :(

--------
Wallah ya rain o jad ba7ki I`d be very ok with coming back NEXT week and trade all of this , I realize things r bad back home, bad in every sense of the word but I`d be happy to do it!

Rain said...

It's blocked at my home anyway.
Now you made me feel bad :( yalla el mohem u have ur family :) don't be sad.

Noura said...

Nice list, I have seen some .
Pls allow me to recommend these ones, add them to your list if you have not seen them:
The green mile,
House of Sand and Fog,
Secret Window,
Sweeney Todd and Ratatouille (animated)..
and these foreign movies:
The king of Masks(chinese),
Children of Heaven(Iran), and a Lebanese one: Caramel.
Enjoy :)

Rain said...

Hi Noura! :) thanks a lot for the recommendations, I actually watched most of these
The green mile: one of my favorites
House of Sand and Fog: hated it, really terrible
Secret Window: will watch it nshallah!
Sweeney Todd: watched it, it was good..not great!
Ratatouille also one of my favorites
The king of Masks: interesting! will watch it
Children of Heaven: great movie
Caramel: bardo a great one I watched it twice because I loved it :)

Thanks again <3

Haitham Jafar said...

House of Sand and Fog = terrible! , m7orbik ana l esh3ar 2a5ar ya rain :P

I blv yr timing 4 watching it wasn`t ,,, good :D
----------
Caramel = couldn`t continue ,, not my type I guess , too girly maybe :P

Anonymous said...

[url=http://fotograph.com.ua/web.html]детское фото Красноперекопск
[/url]