About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Thursday, January 31, 2013
Turned off the radio, nothing but the sound of rain drops and the windshield wipers going back and forth in front of me. I am diving into a dense cloud as if I was heading towards void.. absolute void..
Time doesn't mean anything in this no-place.. you can just stand there and watch the glittering mist all around you like you're living an incredibly vivid dream.
As I keep driving the fog fades away behind me, the ride into the shimmering haze ends as if it never was.

Was it a moment of death or life? I don't know..

3 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

ما فهمت إذا انتي اللي كاتباها و اللا ترجمة أو شي زي هيك

العنوان = ياباني؟

-------
As I keep driving.. = liked this line; as it was a transition from phase to another. Althu not much detail to tell us how and where from/to but it was nice.

Rain said...

No it is my haiku, you see a haiku is a type of very short Japanese poetry that describes a certain scene/feeling/image/memory: it is almost like taking a picture but with words
In Japanese of course it has some rules, but I wrote it in English because well.. I don't speak Japanese! and because I thought the scene and the sensation were worth documenting and I did not have a camera
this was today on my way back home from work, it was extremely foggy and misty

Haitham Jafar said...

ahaa, so we report u to which department of the Japanese embassy exactly? ;D

----------
very short Japanese poetry that describes a certain scene/feeling/image/memory = eish mi3na ya3ny! ma kolna haik :)) :joke: