About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Well I went to see The Hobbit yesterday, and in a a nutshell.. if you love Lord of the Rings you're gonna love this one. Great story, incredible effects, and basically same level of awesomeness as LOTR. The songs at the beginning were a pleasant surprise, and the movie is pretty funny too, I love that I already know and like the characters and throughout the movie I go "oooh, so that's why that happened in LOTR" and stuff like that.. I definitely recommend it.

9 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

I wouldn`t see it even if إم عمر baked me a special cake!

U`ve changed raino, u`ve changed! :P

I wonder why...
heheeeeeeeeeeeee

Rain said...

bkrhkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Haitham Jafar said...

ok, u haven`t changed shiklo , that`s good :P
-------
seriously I won`t go see such a (thing)

Rain said...

Your loss v_v

joe said...

Saw it in IMAX 3D. Good but not great. Just plain old 2D would be just fine. First feature film shot in Digital 4K a@48fps. Digital technology finally overtaking 35mm movie making.

Whisper said...

I loved it sooo much... and yes it was very funny too :)

PRECIOUS... LOOOOOL :D

Rain said...

Joe
Well I don't know about this stuff hehe, but I did love it, and I usually HATE watching movies in 3D (except animation) but I thought this one was great and it suited it.

Nana
My oooooooooooooooown O.O

Noura said...

I saw it over the holidays and loved it as well..You know there are two more movies of the same series to look forward too...One is the to be released the end of 2013 and the other 2014..

and by the way, mabrook el engagement.. Allah ytamem b kheir :)

Rain said...

I know and I'm very excited! :D allah ybarek feeki Noura tislami <3