About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Well the romantic answer would be passion of course, but this is not a movie, this is real life, you can't just say I don't need money and I just wanna be at a job I like, money is good, money is great! I don't know about others but it can totally buy my a whole lot of happiness

I know I didn't get the job yet, and there is a good chance that I don't! but a part of me just wishes I don't get it because I don't wanna make that choice. I love my field so much, it taught me in 10 months more than I ever learned in 4 years at university, my boss is fantastic, and I'm just... comfortable..
I don't know, maybe I won't get it so why am I thinking about it now anyway..

6 comments:

Haitham Jafar said...

Well, no harm in more money :D
U can always lend it to fellow-bloggers if u have plenty of (happiness) around. :)

It`s good to think bwt it prior to its occurrence, it`s v good actually :)

إن شاء الله خير

Whisper said...

For me and after trying both money and passion I'll choose passion :)

there is a lot of small things u have now money can't buy it for u later

Wish u all the best ya amar
ربنا يكتبلك كل ﺍﻟﺨﻴﺮ

Rain said...

lol, wallah sheklo fakkart 3al fadi!

Rain said...

you're probably right, thanks nana <3

Haitham Jafar said...

laih? sho sar?

Rain said...

nothing bs e7sas!