About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, February 8, 2013
Well, where do I start! my engagement party was actually a blast. Don't get me wrong it was cheesy, it was ultimate cheesy..I mean I think we created a whole new level of cheesiness. But on the other hand we had so much fun. First when we were taking pictures and the 5alto was asking us to make all these weird poses, my fiance and I were laughing our heads off at them, then the party started and yes I was about to trip and fall because of the heels like 1547 times, and my fiance kept making me laugh even during the "slow" dance, it was better than worrying sa77? :)

My awesome friends came and let's just say inha galbat dandarah! I took off my heels at a point.. they were killing me by the way, 12 centimeters of pure torture that I took off the moment we got in the elevator to leave.
Al hamdulillah it was amazing, but I'm really glad it is over lol.

Thanks toto for the amazing photo, and thanks Um Omar, Whisper, Nissan, and Khulood for coming <3 :)

10 comments:

Um Ommar said...

إحنا كان إيدنا ع قلبنا من كتر ما كنتي أصلاتن تتذمري من الأعراس
خصوصي الأشياءات الأساسية بالحفلة زي السلو والكيكة والصغار والتدفيش
بجد,, كل ما نشوف منظر نحكي" فاكرين شو ردة فعلها " هههههههههه

بس الحمدلله إنقضت على خير وكانت الحفلة رائعة وإنتو لايقن لبعض
حتى مع ضحكاتك اللي عرفنا شو سببها هههههههههه

التمام على خير ,, ولا شكر على واجب <3

نيسآان said...

as they say: high heels can kill you !

it was a blast ya ba6a,every thing was beautiful and the two of you were perfect with each other.

as for us, we had a party of our own in the back,,,,wish you were there hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

EvaLuna said...

يختي عندي فظول .. هو هالفيانسيه أوف يورز ما إلو اسم؟ ولا بدك تكيب هيم ان زة دارك؟

مبروووووك غوغو، و احمد الله انه هالساعتين مرقوا، و بحب انوه انو أحلى لقطة عندي هي الكيكة الي بشوكة وحدة .. احم احم احم

خلص خلص هيني رايحة لحالي تدفشيش

Saleh said...

Congratulations. Wishing you all the best.

Charmed said...

Congrats Soso, kol she kan bjannen mashallah <3 bas ma r7 ansa ur facial expression when you was dancing with high heels :D

Hana Ihjoul said...

Mabrooooooooook ;) o inshallah al wedding ykon blast ;)))

Aseel said...

:( I wish I could come :(

بس الظرووووووف... مبروك يا أختي وتتهنوا يا رب

السؤال لام عمر: زاكي الكيك؟ عطعم شو؟

Um Ommar said...

أه
اه
اه
اه

كان ساااااااااااكي
وإتطاوشنا ع الكيكه
واكلت كيكه نيسان ونص كيكه وسبر
ههههههههههههههههههههههههه
اللي اجا وشال الصحون عرف إنه كان في ملحمه ع الطاولة

كان طبقة كيك وطبقة زي القشطه واخرها كريم كراميل
<3

Um Ommar said...

في صور للكيك صحيح
وإحنا منتطاوش عليه تصورنا
بس ترجعي للفيس بنزلك إياهن

بجد كان في حفله شغاالة ع طاولتنا تختلف عن الحفلة الأصلية ههههههههههههههه

Rain said...

Thank you everyone. 3dooleh: jd kan el cake haik? 0_O