About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Sunday, March 31, 2013
The other day I put my winter clothes away; my jackets, scarves, gloves, hoodies, and fluffy jumpers.. I simply realized that the next time I'll wear them I am going to be married. Do you realize how big this word is? MARRIED!!.. like a real person with responsibilities and everything! 

It is terrifying, and yet I'm excited and happy, and I know that a year from now I'll look back and laugh at myself for being scared. I know I am going to be happy because happiness isn't as complicated as we think, it is simple and easy and does not have to justify itself.. this is the first thing I learned when I met my fiance.

So, this is a message for the married me: Be happy. Do not let people get to you, because at the end of the day none of them will live your life for you.

4 comments:

Wafa said...

you are growing up and the best part is becoming wise and happy along with it..
Good luck :)

Um Ommar said...

سنحك
قشعر بدني

Rain said...

Thanks Fofo <3 I hope everything is perfect with you :*

Rain said...

wenek inty me5tefieh :(