About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, May 17, 2013
I have chosen the very first item in my future home!!!!!

I already own a set of utensils, but my mother in law was the one who chose and both them for us, so this is practically the first thing I choose for my home. 
My mom had bought these tiny pressure jars from a small cute shop in Marj al-Hamam and used them to store spices. I thought they were nice and useful, and asked her to get me some, and now I have 5.. can you believe it? this is the first item I choose for my home (have I said that too many times?)


It feels so weird.. I am growing up!

4 comments:

Um Ommar said...

:)

Rain said...

hay ebtesameh shreera?

Um Ommar said...

لا والله إبتسامة فرحة كانت

Rain said...

<3