About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, May 24, 2013
I've been at my new job for three whole weeks now, they passed so fast.
I think I'm happy with it so far, you do what you are told to do and they give you feedback. The article are so much fun to translate, and everything is going smoothly. However and for certain reasons I have worked from home this week and last week, and it was dreadful! When the team leader told me I was going to be working from home for a while I was like -_- (poker face), and he said what is the matter you don't look very happy!
Oh if he only knows.. when I stay at home and in front of my laptop screen almost all day I turn into a caveman.. I stop moving I stop eating I stop working I stop brushing my hair.. I just become a super lazy brainless person who wants to play candy crush and not talk to anyone.. I am not a home material!

So, al-hamdulillah this was the last day I work from home, and on Sunday I am going to get back to my still-looks-unfriendly-to-me-but-it's-okay office

On another subject, I want a dog.. yes yes a dog! I adore dogs, they are sweet and loving and fun and silly and make you feel important, but I don't think that wish is gonna be fulfilled any time soon :(

What else? my sister is about to get engaged, that is so weird and yet expected, maybe I feel it is weird because I cannot bear the thought of traditional marriage... a moment of awkward silence?..

I have chosen an idea for my wedding dress and I am very excited about the execution :) but truth be said I'm freaking out a little bit about the who marriage thing.. who wouldn't, right?.. right??

Ramadan is on its way and God I am dreading it.. sorry God :( but it is so hot and sticky and I know I am gonna miss my giant water jug at work, I am so eating a drinking everything I see before Ramadan.. yes this is the plan, good plan!

I have so much to do and all I am doing is whining about it, let's get down to business!

0 comments: