About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Friday, June 7, 2013
To be honest, I was very surprised that I understood all the lyrics to this beautiful song. I had thought I forgot Spanish entirely since I haven't spoken it in two years, but I guess once you learn a language you will always understand it.
Also, I suddenly missed it a lot, the excitement of learning new words, the joy I feel when composing a long flawless sentence, the beauty of Spanish songs and literature, and the Spanish accent that flows like music and feels like singing.. I miss all of this.

I may not be working in Spanish anymore, but I will try to listen to more songs and read more stuff, not just because I feel some sort of obligation to remember the things I spent four years of my life studying, but also because I simply love it.

Here is the cute song:

0 comments: