About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Tuesday, June 25, 2013
Is it a bird? is it a plane? nope, it is just the worst movie you'll ever see in your lives (because even if other lives existed this would still be the worst in all of them).. where do I start? with the pathetic performance? the poor graphics? the miserable story? the painfully dull plot? no no I know where to start: The only good thing about the movies is that Superman learns how to wear his underwear. And by the way people, glasses do not have the magical power of making us forget how you look like! seriously?? I thought we were over that!

The movie is also painfully long, 3 hours of my life that I will never get back.. but I really thought they could do something with the story like they did with The Dark Knight or something, especially that the movie's rating on IMDB is 8/10!
Russel Crow, Kevin Costner, this is so beneath you -_-
Do not watch this movie unless you wanna laugh your ass off because the main actress falls 5 times and he has to catch her every time HAHA.. oh and they fall in love like INSTANTLY 0_O wallah lwenno traditional marriage ma ho haik

Anyway, yeah don't watch it, I wish I watched Monsters University instead!

0 comments: