About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Wednesday, June 12, 2013
I hate moody people, and I hate when someone says "I'm in a bad mood" what the hell does that mean? did you wake up and decide to be depressed today?
But these couple of days, I don't know what's with me. I feel terrible most of the time and I cannot define or stop this feeling, and if I do it comes back stronger.


It is a time when I feel like there very few (VERY VERY FEW) people in my life that are worth hanging on to. I just suddenly lost faith in humanity! I look at people and I only see selfish mean scumbags who are too ignorant to know how stupid they are..

It is a time when I feel like God is so far away and I cannot reach Him. I just wish I could ask Him so many questions, but my head starts spinning and I just don't see the point anymore..

I feel sticky.. this is the word! How do I get rid of this sticky feeling? I'm an optimistic uppy person I swear, I am not used to this melodrama!

1 comments:

Um Ommar said...

:)