About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

Blog Archive

My Blog List

Saturday, June 1, 2013
I have decided where I wish I could live.. Australia.. so far far far away from Jordan and everything negative about it, right at the tip of the world, surrounded by water.. oh how much I love water!!
I want to see whales and have a beautiful view everyday and be away from everything
I can speak English fluently, the culture isn't so hard to cope with, you can do anything you want and no one will judge you.. I will look for a good job and work hard. Yes I want that

Take me to Australia!


3 comments:

Finalway said...

OK australia then ...

by the way who ever went there he says it's full of strange creature that gonna bite or kill you ..

so have a nice trip
and be awared ...

Saleh said...

Australia is not a good idea at all!

Rain said...

Finalway,
Thanks for the encouragement looool

Saleh,
How are you? I was thinking the other day :)
Why y'all bursting my bubble now? :(