About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Tuesday, July 2, 2013
I ate tons of colorful fruit <3

Weird things happened outside my window at work

My desk was invaded by ants, the battles has yet to be won

My mom cut the apricot tree after a long time of illness :( it was so sad


I got locked out of the office multiple times, it is kinda good cause now I have an excuse for arriving late :P

 I woke up and my mom was making these weird apple pickles

Toto got me this from Norway <3 <3

Our wallets.. Toto and I

Outside the office

My fiance played a weird game with my niece and nephew 0_O

I tried on some wedding dresses!!

I drank a LOT of milk

I took pictures of my office window because the cutest little things happen right outside it, for example a Palestinian Sunbird always comes there to eat, shaking its tiny blue head <3 and there are a lot of dandelions too

Also outside my office window

My super cute ballerina flats

I decided that my owl collection needs a new addition

 And I did get a new addition :D <3 <3

I had a weird breakfast (ice cream, crackers, and a peach!)

 I met a cute cat that had two eye colors <3 

I decapitated gummy bears

I took a lot of pictures of my cute phone cover

I drew my eye-liner right for the first time in my life!

I ate ka3ek on the airport road at 12 am

I bought cute on-sale bracelets from H&M

I played with makeup

My mom gave me a new watch that I hate.. it is so loud I can hear it ticking even with my headsets on!

Cherries

The moos was extraordinarily beautiful

We stopped for a picture of the sunset

I stuffed my face with ice cream every single day of the month

My mom bought me a new thobe with adorable patterns on it :)

We went to Jerash, it was not fun but I took good pictures


0 comments: