About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Thursday, September 19, 2013
Last night and after an EXTREMELY crowded engagement party that made me partially deaf, Mohammed and I headed to our messy and still somewhat shapeless home (YES OUR HOME!) armed with Shawarma and Shaneenah. We sat there eating and talking, and I suddenly and so simply felt like I was home.. it was peaceful, comfortable, warm, and really a lot like us.. I felt like I was home and that there is no need to leave.. you know that feeling?

I love my new home :)

22 days..

3 comments:

Um Ommar said...

لغير أحكي لإمك
ههههههههههه

هي أول كومنت نط ع بالي

-------------

هاد شعور بهداة البال عشان ماتتكركبي لبعدين :)

Haitham Jafar said...

and what a divine feeling that is :)

الله يهنيكم

Whisper said...

تتهنو يا رب و تملو هالبيت سعاده و هداة بال ان شاء ﺍﻟﻠﻪ