About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Tuesday, August 12, 2014
This is actually the dumbest thing I heard in ages, and the funny thing is the comment has 55 likes!!


Here are a couple of dumb things I've also heard recently ( I swear to God this is real):

- I want to enjoy y life and do what  wanna do before having kids
-why? what other things could you do other than having kids?

- My husband told me I have to either quit my job as a lawyer or find a job with less work hours, so I became a judge!

5 comments:

Doomish said...

It seems you changed your blog address?

Doomish said...

It seems you changed your blog address?

Rain said...

Hey Dot, indeed I have, long story, glad to see you've found it though ^_^

Doomish said...

Looks like the others didnt?

Rain said...

Apparently not :( but no one blogs anymore anyway so..