About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Monday, September 21, 2015
Needless to say, the last couple of years were most miserable for me professionally, and while all that misery taught me so much more than the joy I had when I worked at jobs I actually liked, I still could not take it any longer, and I resigned last Sunday, because I am just too tired

This post is to remind myself why I resigned without really having a backup plan: I'm always feeling dumb, always hating what I do, always feeling like I want to be some place else, always feel guilty for getting everything wrong, always feel worthless because I firmly believe anyone on this planet can do this job better than I do it, I am constantly belittled and told off.. I lost my self-confidence and I am just sad

Now that I am applying to some companies to work as a freelance translator, I am immediately noticing how my confidence is surging again now that I am appreciated for the things I am good at

I am just so relieved to leave that poisonous environment, I am so glad I finally did it.. tomorrow is my last day and I am not gonna miss a thing.. just look at that shit-hole..


0 comments: