About Me

My photo
I long for freedom, and when I get it, I don't know what I'm going to do with it, but I will surely be happy.

My Blog List

Friday, July 1, 2016
I think this is probably going to be my last post. I just thought of my blog today and really felt like it deserves a farewell.

When I look back and read my old posts I feel like someone else had written them, I am not the same person at all.. it's like reading the diary of someone with whom I share few interests.. but not me..
I wonder why I needed to write about everything.. and right there I remember the things I care about or that leave any influence on me decreased sharply over the years, I think I can finally declare myself a nihilist.. though I am not depressed or anything, I just think life is pointless but we should try to enjoy it anyway..

I think I can also say I am in peace, I remember writing my first post on the religious and existential questions throbbing in my head, and right now it feels like the answers don't even matter anymore, does that make any sense?

I have grown so much.. grown out of this blog and away from my old tormented self.. always trying to get a hold of the truth.. I'd rather just relax.. enjoy art and books and songs and travelling and hope I eventually die without experiencing or witnessing too much pain. I can enjoy the little things now because I am not engrossed in big questions, I get sad sometimes because the people I love want to change me, but my solace is that we have little time on this planet and we should enjoy each other's company even if we had some problems.

I am thankful.. so thankful for my current career (if you can call it a career, I just sit around waiting for people to need an interpreter)
I am thankful for my family, my health, my hobbies, my friends, and the little space of freedom that I have created for myself and that I will keep defending.

Yup.. that's all I had to say in my last post. Thanks, blog, will probably not miss you, but thanks!



0 comments: